Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
In the United States alone, there are millions of people who struggle with drug or alcohol abuse. Misusing prescription medications like opioid pain relievers or drinking more over time are just a couple of the ways that substance use issues can develop. Others might begin to use addictive substances to cope with the symptoms of mental health disorders like anxiety or depression or in the wake of a traumatic event. Addiction can impact your physical and mental health, your relationships, and even your finances. The best route to recovery? Substance abuse treatment programs tailored to your unique needs.
Over time, drug and alcohol use causes changes in the brain that are difficult to reverse. At TruHealing Riverbend, we offer substance abuse treatment programs that target specific addictions. Reach out to our team today at (855) 652-0546 or connect with us online to learn more.
Why We Offer Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
Substance abuse involves the excessive use of alcohol or illicit drugs as well as the misuse of prescription medication. While substance abuse isn’t the same as addiction, it drastically increases the risk of developing a dependency. Substance abuse can lead to addiction, and this is why we offer substance abuse treatment programs in Jeffersonville, IN.
Not sure if a substance abuse treatment program is right for you? There are many signs you can look out for to see if someone is struggling with addiction. If you notice the following in yourself or others, it’s time to reach out to TruHealing Riverbend to learn more about our rehab programs:
- Using drugs or alcohol more and more often or in larger amounts
- Wanting to stop but being unable to do so
- Spending most of one’s time using, abusing, and recovering from drugs or alcohol
- Inability to function normally without experiencing withdrawal symptoms
- Physical and mental health begins to deteriorate with continued use of drugs or alcohol
Our outpatient programs offer consistent support as well as flexibility. Every step of the way on the journey to recovery, we offer group therapy, individual sessions, and interventions that address every aspect of addiction.
What to Expect in Drug and Alcohol Rehab
When individuals abuse drugs or alcohol, they risk developing a substance use disorder or addiction. At TruHealing Riverbend, we offer targeted substance abuse treatment programs for all of the following addictions:
- Alcohol addiction – Alcohol use can turn into dependence and addiction, and we promote recovery through 12-step meetings as well as medication-assisted treatment
- Heroin addiction – This powerful opioid can be incredibly addictive, and our treatment program addresses chronic pain as well as dependence
- Drug addiction – Many different drugs can be addictive, from stimulants like Adderall to benzos prescribed for sleep disorders and anxiety
- Prescription drug addiction – Even prescription medications can be misused, and we address addiction through therapy and counseling
- Opioid addiction – Our opioid treatment program addresses every aspect of addiction
- Meth addiction – This illicit stimulant can cause dependence and addiction, but our outpatient programs can help
Every client in our care receives a personalized treatment plan that involves evidence-based therapies. These therapies promote healthy coping skills for relapse prevention and can also address co-occurring mental health concerns. Contact our Jeffersonville, IN substance abuse treatment center to learn more about our programs.
Reach Out to Our Jeffersonville, IN Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center Today
Addiction is a complex disease. Treatment for substance use issues needs to address both the physical and psychological aspects of addiction. At TruHealing Riverbend, we offer comprehensive care for those who are ready to rebuild their lives. Reach out to us today at (855) 652-0546 or reach out online to get started or to verify your insurance.